This information is provided by the Thayer Street District Management Authority with approval from Todd Ravenell Project Manager (Consultant for the City of Providence) of Gordon R. Archibald, Inc., Civil and Environmental Engineers. Any reprint or social media re-post should include these credits and the URL of this post for authenticity.
The following is an updated summary of the roadway improvements proposed within the area of the Thayer Street and Brown University. The tentative schedule (weather dependent) is as follows:Construction Update:
1. There will be no placement of bituminous pavement next week.
2. Minor construction work will continue next weeks with no road closures by Contract No. 8
· Adjusting utility frames and covers
· Curb and driveway apron repair and replacement.
· Thayer Street Improvements at the intersections of Cushing Street (Corner of No. 271) and at the intersection of
Meeting Street (Corners of Nos. 288-296 & No. 300).
3. Parking Restrictions “No Parking” will be as follows to perform Items 1 and 2 above.
· College Street - North Main to Prospect – 7/26/14, Saturday 7am to 5pm.
· Thayer Street - John to George -7/28/14 & 7/29/14, Monday & Tuesday - 7am to 5pm
· Hope Street - Waterman to Cushing – 7/29/14 & 7/30/14, Tuesday & Wednesday - 7am to 5pm
Your comment will be posted after it is approved.
Leave a Reply.