This information is provided by the Thayer Street District Management Authority with approval from Todd Ravenell Project Manager (Consultant for the City of Providence) of Gordon R. Archibald, Inc., Civil and Environmental Engineers. Any reprint or social media re-post should include these credits and the URL of this post for authenticity.
The following is an updated summary of the roadway improvements proposed within the area of the Thayer Street and Brown University. The tentative schedule (weather dependent) is as follows:
1. Bituminous pavement will be placed next week on the following streets. Please note, construction crews will be working on these streets the days prior to the placement of bituminous pavement.
2. Thayer Street Improvements at the intersections of Cushing Street (Corner of No. 271) and at the intersection of Meeting Street (Corners of Nos. 288-296 & No. 300). Sidewalks will be poured.
3. Parking Restrictions “No Parking” will be as follows to perform the above.
5. Providence Water continues to perform repair work (various areas) throughout the East Side.
6. Final pavement on College Hill has been delayed to allow for additional sidewalk and wheelchair repairs. Repair will be performed this Saturday (8/2/14)
7. Curb and sidewalk repairs will begin on Hope Street from Waterman Avenue to Wickenden Street.
Your comment will be posted after it is approved.
Leave a Reply.